The Herrington Arms all-new HC320 Compensator has been specifically designed to work well with the Sig Sauer P320 series. It not only reduces vertical climb significantly, but also lowers the horizontal recoil arc too.
This compensator is small in size but big in performance. It has been constructed from high-quality 6061 aluminum and built to mil-spec standards. It is available in an FDE Cerakote as well as a type 3 Black hard coat anodized finish. In either case, it will complement your favorite Sig P320 configuration.
Since it works flawlessly with stock springs, you won’t need to change any OEM equipment on your carry weapon. Your H320 will easily fit the threaded barrels of the X-Carry, X-Compact, Compact, and the full-size P320 as well.
Key Features of the HC320 Compensator
- This compensator is precision-engineered to reduce both vertical and horizontal recoil.
- Made of tough 6061 Aluminum for extreme durability.
- So light that you won’t even feel it’s there.
- Makes it very easy to re-acquire the target for follow-up shots.
- Available in matt FDE Cerakote and full black finish.
- Very easy to install. No need to go to a gunsmith!
- Lifetime warranty. No questions asked! (If you are not satisfied with the product for whatever reason, just return it for a full refund or replacement).
Why You Need the HC320 Compensator for Your SIG 320
The SIG P320 series already had a great reputation even ‘before’ it was selected by our armed forces as their carry weapon. This is the next-gen modular pistol that is now used by our uniformed men and women who go out in harm's way, effectively making it an ideal conceal carry choice.
While the SIG P320 is a great pistol, its high bore axis makes for a lot of muzzle flip. This is why installing an HC320 compensator will give you a great advantage, both at the range and in the field.
Its well-placed ports reduce recoil and make it very easy to shoot rapidly. This way, you can rest assured that in the gravest extreme, you will be able to place every shot when you want it, where you want it.
Herrington Arms have a clear winner in the form of the p320 compensator. Get one for your EDC and carry it with full confidence!
 This compensator is not compatible with EFK or BAR-STO barrels.