REFLEX IFAK SYSTEM KIT
We partnered up with North American Rescue to outfit a medical kit with supplies that will help you on the range with injuries from bruises all the way to bullets! The Reflex™ IFAK System Kit is a two-piece system, designed to carry organized medical supplies with ambidextrous accessibility. This system, developed with direct input from active-duty medical personnel, is constructed primarily with heavy-duty nylon laminate which allows rapid deployment of medical supplies. These critical tools enable responders to stop major bleeding, address penetrating trauma, and to help prevent hypothermia when providing care at the point of wounding prior to transport to definitive care facilities.
- Features HANK™ (High Abrasion-Resistant Neoprene Kevlar® composite) grab handles for long-term durability
- Can mount vertically or horizontally on belts 1.5 in.- 2.25 in., and horizontally on MOLLE
- Intentional organization features put all supplies within easy reach
- Carry handle and shock cord loops allow the roll to be attached to a patient, or hung from an I.V. rack
- “Mini” MOLLE allows for precise fit on belts as narrow as 1.5 in. or two-row MOLLE panel
- COMBAT APPLICATION TOURNIQUET- BLK
- RESPONDER COMPRESSED GUAZE
- DRESSING, EMERGENCY TRAUMA - 4" MINI
- 20 BANDAGE, 1" x 3"
- 10 ANTIBIOTIC OINTMENT
- GLOVES - LARGE
- CHEST SEAL - HYFIN COMPACT (VENTED) TWIN PACK
- SURGICAL TAPE - 2" FLAT
- EMERGENCY SURVIVAL BLANKET - 52" x 84"
- 10 WOUND CLOSURE STRIP
- REFLEX IFAK BAG SYSTEM
Great med bag
Has everything you need and then some in a compact size. Quality item.